Serving All Of Ontario!
Mold or Mould is a fungus that grows in the form of a long, branching filamentous structure. Molds cause biodegradation of natural materials, which can be unwanted when it becomes food spoilage or damage to property. Mold in the home can usually be found in damp, dark or steamy areas e.g. bathroom or kitchen, cluttered storage areas, recently flooded areas, basement areas, plumbing spaces, areas with poor ventilation and outdoors in humid environments. Mould reproduces by releasing spores into the air that subsequently land onto surfaces and begin germinating and growing into mould cells. If a person is exposed to air with mould spores - they can get sick. Symptoms caused by mold allergy are watery, itchy eyes, a chronic cough, headaches or migraines, difficulty breathing, rashes, tiredness, sinus problems, nasal blockage and frequent sneezing.
This company is absolutely amazing!!! Unfortunately we had to use them when our basement flooded. They were amazing....came on short notice unlike other companies I had contacted.
— Liz Keyes
View All Testimonials